"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."
Although I have attempted to write a blog before, I have only been at this new blog for a couple of weeks. I have been completely overwhelmed by the popularity of it and all the kind comments from all of you guys, so thank you so much for your support!
I have even been nominated for this little award by too people, thank you very much to Lauren and Nicola for that! You should go and check out their blogs as they are rather snazzy :)
Without further ado, here are my answers and some new questions...
11 Random Facts about Lucy...
1. I love mushrooms, not the edible kind. The adorable toadstool/cushion/inanimate object kind. They are just so damn cute!
2. When I was about 8 I ran into a bird table at my child minders house. I managed to slice my head open because I forgot to duck in my excitement at playing hide and seek...
3. I'm really bad at sticking at things. Blogging is about the only consistent thing in my life right now. This probably needs to change!
4. I have just started bouldering (climbing without the ropes) and I absolutely love it, even if I am pretty rubbish.
5. I love kids films so much that I sometimes get really giddy and laugh more than is necessary. I think I have and inability to handle cute things without freaking out. I'm looking at you Despicable Me!
6. I'm currently in the middle of a Biochemistry degree, its bloody hard!
7. I volunteer with the elderly when I'm back home. There are some real characters and I love hearing about 'back in the day' as its often something either really inappropriate or hysterical. I love that they rarely have a filter :')
8. I'm terrified of horses and manacins. A horse manacin would probably send me into hysteria.
9. I think prawn cocktail crisps are too spicy for me as they give me the nose sweats (yes I said it :P) They are still one of my favourites though.
10. I love Taylor Swift and refuse to be ashamed of it :P
11. My boyfriend made me play a game on Steam called Terraria and now I have to avoid playing it because I can literally waste about 5 hours of time I don't have. Its awesome...
As I have been nominated by two people for this, I have taken a mix of both sets of questions...
1. How old were you when you first wore foundation?
Aside from one awkward mishap with some very odd Morrisons own brand (yes that existed) when I was about 12? Probably 15. I wore very little though and never to school. I also refused to be orange even though it seemed to be the look everyone else was channeling.
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Brunettey/gingery/brown, whatever it looks like in pictures is natural :)
3. If you could only shop in once clothing store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Debenhams simply because of the choice.
4.What made you first start blogging?
I needed an outlet for all the girly things that I enjoyed doing and reading about. I actually started watching YouTube videos back when JuicyStar007 was just starting out. I feel like I should have taken the opportunity to start sooner myself.
5.Your must have beauty product?
If we are being specific Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On...
6.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Probably London. Mainly for the experience and being able to access pretty much everything easily.
7.What is your dream job?
Well I'm going to say what everyone else probably would which is YouTube/Blogging. However, as I know this is highly unlikely I would love to go into social media, journalism, cosmetic science or makeup artistry. As you can tell, I still don't know myself.
8.Your worst habit?
Probably eating when I'm bored/upset/stressed/tired. I know everyone does it, but when has that ever turned out well :P
9.What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
I think its my 80GB iPod classic. Back when they were amazing, new and super duper expensive. I still love it though :)
10.What is currently top of your wish-list?
To allow myself to have a healthy and happy year. Sad I know, but true.
11.What is the last music album you bought?
Taylor Swift - Red. Need I say more?
Here are my questions :)
1.What is the worst product you have ever bought?
2.How often do you find yourself blogging instead of working?
3.What are your interests aside from blogging?
4.How do you take your tea/coffee?
5.Name one weird or wonderful thing that you can do.
6.What is your favourite kids film?
7.What do you see as your best quality/part of you? Be honest! :)
8.Describe the best day of your life so far.
9.What is your favourite food?
10.Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
11.What is your favourite song?
Summer at Beauty on a Budget
Megan at British Beauty Geek
Claire at Claire Louise
Holly at Impatience is a Virtue
Julianne at Jul'z Obsessions
Lucy at Lucy Rose
Kate at New Girl on the Blog
Elle at Mes Yeux Verts
Elysia at Little Beauty Blog
Katrin at Tarte Aux Fraises
Natalia at Natalia Barbara
Phew! That took some work :') I hope everyone that I have nominated sees this and make sure to check out all of there fantastic blogs!
Can you link back to me if you do this post as I would love to see them:)
Happy New Year!